PPC News Roundup for March 13, 2009
It’s been an interesting week. I turned 26, which seems to be rather boring. I’m off to Denver and Boulder next week for spring break, hooray! Don’t fret though, someone else will get the roundup for you. Hope you all are doing well. Here’s the roundup for the week.
- Your ability to optimize your distribution within the Google Content Network just got more complicated. You can target specific websites, you can target users by demographics, and now you can target users by their interests. This application is still in beta but should be rolled out to the all advertisers in later 2009.
- We write frequently about keyword research, and the tools that are available to conduct this research. Portent Interactive has posted a good article on keyword tools that aren’t really keyword tools. Basically, these are alternative sources to find keywords outside your usual modes of research!
- Ask.com. If you use it, their blog has a post on interpreting Hitwise statistics on longer search queries. Again, if you use it, take a gander.
- Did anyone use the Microsoft adCenter Analytics beta? Well if you did, it’s over, and Microsoft thanks you for your contributions. Cheers.
- Our favorite Analytics Guru, Avinash Kaushik, brings us Aggregation of Marginal Gains: Recession Busting Analytics!
Browse By Category
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
In this new live webinar, Kristin Vick from Hanapin Marketing and Jeff Sauer from Jeffalytics discuss how marketers can ensure they have the budget they need to be effective with online advertising and get the right tools to make that argument.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The Hero Conf Difference
Of the 50+ search and social conferences you can choose from, we're here to show you why Hero Conf is a can't miss event for busy digital marketers like you.
Improve Your Facebook Ads With Creative Hub and Split Testing
With the updates to Creative Hub and the Split Test feature, one can now institute a basic ad creation and testing process directly within Facebook.
Work Habits & Resources for the Stressed-Out PPC Manager
Feeling a bit stressed this holiday season? Get tips and resources that will help you become more efficient and alleviate stress!