- Shimon Sandler from shimonsandler.com gives 8 methods for tracking phone conversions through search advertising. A few methods include: Creating a unique landing page with a unique 800# and to generate a unique “promo code” by placing all your keywords in a database and assign them an individual ID.
- It is often difficult to determine how decreasing or increasing your daily campaign budgets will affect your traffic. How much traffic are you missing out on if you have tight budgets set? Google is looking to give you a little help in answering these questions by providing a new daily budget analysis tool. This may not answer every question you have, but we’ll utilize any tool that comes our way!
- The list of attributes that contribute to your Google Quality Score keeps on growing. Just when we thought the Quality Score was complex enough, Google adds in one more factor: landing page load time score. This means that your page loading is now given a score and this affects your overall Quality Score. In today’s fast-paced society users don’t want to wait for pages that take longer than two seconds to load. Moral of the story: keep your landing pages simple and easy-to-load.
- As you know, we talk about PPC. It’s what we do. But we want you to keep in mind that you should be coordinating your paid search efforts with your non-paid efforts (i.e. SEO). Julie Batten has written a good article on doing just this: coordinating your organic & paid search efforts.
- Decreased traffic but increased conversions? In this seoptimise post, Google claims to have reduced accidental clicks and forced advertisers to make their landing page content more relevant which helped increase conversions.
PPC News Roundup for March 6, 2008
Subscribe to Daily Blog Updates
Save time and Become the Hero with updates from PPC Hero in your inbox!
Browse By Category
Master Your Bid Strategies In Google Search Ads 360
SA 360 has features that aren’t available in standard Google Ads accounts or are more sophisticated. Bid strategies are one feature that makes SA 360 so powerful.
Complete Guide To Writing Posts That Convert Into Clients
Writing high-quality posts that convert clients is hard – these techniques will help you make your content more impactful and turn readers into clients.