PPC News Roundup for May 13, 2008
May 14, 2008
- “You just launched your PPC campaign, now what?”, says Shimon Sandler. Shimon gives excellent ideas for a post launch PPC process. We use some of these ideas here at Hanapin Marketing and they truly enhance the quality of our PPC campaigns and customer satisfaction.
- Take it from the Multivariate Testing Expert, Jonathan Mendez, as he gives his secrets to MVT success. See how Jonathon’s six step can help your landing pages for PPC!
- In this post, John Ellis discusses how important PPC is to a holistic marketing campaign. His points on how ad testing, geo-targeting and keywords provide great marketing data are well worth the read!
- Once you get past Jeff’s sports team metaphor (*wink*), this is a great lesson at the PPC Book on discovering how relevant your website/landing page is to your keyword list. He explains how he did his initial keyword research, then used Google’s Website Content tool and discovered that his keywords were nowhere to be found. Jeff’s point is – use this tool to help you create the right page architecture and build content around your campaigns and keyword lists!
- Even with all of the quality score initiatives implemented by Google (and Yahoo & MSN), we still have to keep in mind that PPC is still an auction-based system. Just in case you need a review on how Google’s auction system functions, here is a quick recap.
- As you know, we are firm believers of increasing your PPC relevancy with every opportunity. Looking for additional ideas on how to even better target your ads? Dave Szetela has written an interesting article at Search Engine Watch on increasing your PPC ad relevancy for the content network.
- We are all about landing pages. In fact, we post about them all the time! And today is no different. The Post-Click Marketing folks have published an interesting article that discusses three different ways in which people can expand the total number of landing pages they produce.
Browse By Category
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.
5 Facebook Ad Settings to Audit In Your Account
5 Easy settings to audit in your Facebook Ads account to improve performance and understand website traffic.
Analyzing the AdWords Distance Report
The distance report provides a unique view of your geographic data. The report helps users understand how distance from a location impacts search ad performance.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
How to Master Attribution for Easy Budget Planning
In this webinar, Hanapin’s Cassie Oumedian and Google’s Julia Meter will provide tips on using AdWords attribution to directionally decide where you should allocate your budget, and how you can use the changing industry to your advantage.
Competitive Device Trends: An In-Depth Analysis
Explore how to pull a templated report that includes both device analysis and auction insights competitor data as well as recommendations!
AdWords Interface Updating By End of 2018
By the end of 2018, the old AdWords interface will be replaced by the new AdWords Experience permanently. The exact date of the transition is up for debate but it is expected to come as early as October, if not earlier in the year.