PPC News Roundup for May 4, 2007
May 4, 2007
- In yet another rally cry against a-typical landing pages, this post praises the use of more conversion paths.
- Google AdWords interface nearly slowed to a halt yesterday with many advertisers experiencing serious delays in account management.
- Jeeves is dead. Long live the Algorithm. Jeeves is shouting, “Hey Look at Me!” Will it work?
- Which search engine returns the best results for Bubble Yum? SEO’Brien compares the big player search engines in a variety of search settings.
- Excellent posts by some former Google employees on tracking conversion rates (hint: it’s harder than you think) and on getting the right data feed for your shopping search engines.
- Even though this is very niche blog — advice for affiliates in the insurance vertical — it can be applied to any industry
- Asking who, what, when & how much is important when facing a prospective new client.
- Football fanatics have a new home for sports related searches, thanks to Google
- Google Adsense: How to avoid accidental clicks on your campaigns.
- SearchEngineLand reports Shopzilla, Bizrate & Pricegrabber are all topping Google, MSN & Yahoo! in their quest to gain shopping comparison customers.
- Cassie Carson from Insuremeblog.com talks about a potential new tool for finding out where your ads are being placed on the content network.
- EWhisper.net says you won’t overpay for Google Adwords Preferred Cost Bidding.
- Thoughts on strategies to encourage clients to utilize keyword research to include on their site.
Browse By Category
Becoming Allies With The Sales Team: A Lead Gen Solution
Collaborating with your client’s sales team can provide a treasure trove of insights. Explore how PPC tactics are utilized to help shorten the sales cycle and improve close rates!
The Opportunities Tab: AdWords vs Bing, A Friendly Match-Up
Dive into AdWords and Bing opportunities tabs and see how they compare. This includes accessibility, features, and performance insights.
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.
5 Facebook Ad Settings to Audit In Your Account
5 Easy settings to audit in your Facebook Ads account to improve performance and understand website traffic.