PPC News Roundup for May 4, 2007
- In yet another rally cry against a-typical landing pages, this post praises the use of more conversion paths.
- Google AdWords interface nearly slowed to a halt yesterday with many advertisers experiencing serious delays in account management.
- Jeeves is dead. Long live the Algorithm. Jeeves is shouting, “Hey Look at Me!” Will it work?
- Which search engine returns the best results for Bubble Yum? SEO’Brien compares the big player search engines in a variety of search settings.
- Excellent posts by some former Google employees on tracking conversion rates (hint: it’s harder than you think) and on getting the right data feed for your shopping search engines.
- Even though this is very niche blog — advice for affiliates in the insurance vertical — it can be applied to any industry
- Asking who, what, when & how much is important when facing a prospective new client.
- Football fanatics have a new home for sports related searches, thanks to Google
- Google Adsense: How to avoid accidental clicks on your campaigns.
- SearchEngineLand reports Shopzilla, Bizrate & Pricegrabber are all topping Google, MSN & Yahoo! in their quest to gain shopping comparison customers.
- Cassie Carson from Insuremeblog.com talks about a potential new tool for finding out where your ads are being placed on the content network.
- EWhisper.net says you won’t overpay for Google Adwords Preferred Cost Bidding.
- Thoughts on strategies to encourage clients to utilize keyword research to include on their site.
Browse By Category
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
In this new live webinar, Kristin Vick from Hanapin Marketing and Jeff Sauer from Jeffalytics discuss how marketers can ensure they have the budget they need to be effective with online advertising and get the right tools to make that argument.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The Hero Conf Difference
Of the 50+ search and social conferences you can choose from, we're here to show you why Hero Conf is a can't miss event for busy digital marketers like you.
Improve Your Facebook Ads With Creative Hub and Split Testing
With the updates to Creative Hub and the Split Test feature, one can now institute a basic ad creation and testing process directly within Facebook.
Work Habits & Resources for the Stressed-Out PPC Manager
Feeling a bit stressed this holiday season? Get tips and resources that will help you become more efficient and alleviate stress!