April 16, 2015
It’s natural that once you’ve run successful PPC campaigns on search engines, you’ll want to branch out and try new things, like advertising on social media. Social media advertising can be highly successful, as long as you are willing to experiment and take the time to figure out which channels will work best for you.
Understanding the effectiveness of good ad copy, an attention grabbing headline, outstanding imagery, and knowing the optimal times for your ads can go a long way in your campaign.
Presented by Sprout Social, Clix Marketing, and Hanapin Marketing, this toolkit includes over 16 whitepapers, webinar recordings, guides, checklists, and blog posts. It’s everything you need to ramp up your efforts and become a pro at social media advertising.
This toolkit includes:
- 6 whitepapers on management and best practices for Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin advertising
- A quick tips guide to LinkedIn advertising
- Case study of using Facebook Multi-Product Ads for B2B lead generation
- Reference guide and blog post on image sizes for social networks
- 2 blog posts on winning social strategies and free tools available to create unique images
- 5 webinar recordings on social advertising with experts from Hanapin, Clix Marketing, and Sprout Social
- Engagement report from Sprout Social