The 2020 PPC Hero Summit is a half-day, free online event. It’s designed for digital marketers who do more than just PPC in their role. Not only will you get updated on the latest happenings in paid media, but you’ll get strategies and tips that you can implement right away in your accounts for better performance.
AND WE’RE GIVING AWAY 10 TICKETS
TO HERO CONF AUSTIN DURING IT!
Say what??? Yes, 10 tickets total to Hero Conf Austin, which is coming up this April!
Here’s how you could win:
Throughout the event (which starts at 11am EST on February 12th), we’ll be doing contests to give away the tickets. Make sure you are watching, so you see when the contests happen, and have a Twitter handle ready. The contests will be explained during the event, but you’ll answer on Twitter with the hashtag #ppcherosummit.
BUT ALSO, we’re giving away tickets to people just for registering. So if you register AND you participate in the Twitter contests during the event, you have double the chances of winning a free ticket to Hero Conf Austin. Not a bad deal right?
Wait, hold on, what’s Hero Conf? Hero Conf is PPC Hero’s LIVE conference that covers PPC alongside the most pressing developments in the world of digital marketing. This annual US event will be at the Hilton Austin April 8-9 in Austin, Texas. You can expect an event that is relevant, actionable, and original with expert speakers who’ve done the work. With 44 sessions, 44 experts, and several networking events included, you’re going to take away insights and connections that will be valuable to you throughout your marketing career.
The PPC Hero Summit is a great “taste test” into what content you’d expect at any Hero Conf. The Summit features speakers you’ll also see at Hero Conf Austin, like Frederick Vallaeys, Purna Virji, Danielle Gonzales, and Kamlyn Spivey.
So what should you do?
- Register (automatically entered to win a Hero Conf Austin ticket + we send the recording and the slides to all registrants)
- Have Twitter handle ready to participate in the contests
- Signup for the PPC Hero Slack Channel (once you register, you’ll get all the details on how to sign-up; each presenter will host a Q&A after their session on the Slack channel)
- Share this with your colleagues, clients, friends, maybe your mom (?) and encourage them to attend as well
- Attend on February 12th
- Participate in the Twitter content giveaways (double your chances of winning a Hero Conf ticket)
- And last but not least, we hope you enjoy the event! We’re always open to feedback and would love to hear what you think of the event, so give us a shout on Twitter (@ppchero) or you can send “Jamie with PPC Hero” a direct Slack message at anytime.
See you soon, heroes!