Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Wherein Adobe unveils an humorous ad, and oblivious marketers are the butt of the joke. [Digital Buzz Blog]
- Look’s like Time Inc’s digital advertising initiatives saw considerable growth in their first solo quarter. [Advertising Age]
- HBO is a unique platform in that it needn’t cater to advertisers. So here’s John Oliver’s 11 minute long criticism of native advertising. (Explicit Content Warning) [YouTube]
- Everyone wants their marketing optimizations to be driven by data. Here are 5 steps to ensure they are. [AdAge]
- Half of all mobile users are not down with in-store tracking. [eMarketer]
- And today’s epic conversion rate optimization initiative stars WalMart! [AdAge]
- Targeting students in the UK? Looks like mobile’s a good bet. [eMarketer]
Latest From PPC Hero:
- PPC Hero Guest, Gianpaolo Lorusso, expounds on some quick ways to find out how optimized your accounts are.
- Kayla Kurtz provides some great insights on the importance of a client and that client’s agency sharing values.
- Eric Couch demonstrates how to valiantly combat the low-search volume monster.
(featured image by Amanda/Flickr)