Morning Clicks: Advertisers are Butt of Jokes from Adobe/HBO, and More.
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Wherein Adobe unveils an humorous ad, and oblivious marketers are the butt of the joke. [Digital Buzz Blog]
- Look’s like Time Inc’s digital advertising initiatives saw considerable growth in their first solo quarter. [Advertising Age]
- HBO is a unique platform in that it needn’t cater to advertisers. So here’s John Oliver’s 11 minute long criticism of native advertising. (Explicit Content Warning) [YouTube]
- Everyone wants their marketing optimizations to be driven by data. Here are 5 steps to ensure they are. [AdAge]
- Half of all mobile users are not down with in-store tracking. [eMarketer]
- And today’s epic conversion rate optimization initiative stars WalMart! [AdAge]
- Targeting students in the UK? Looks like mobile’s a good bet. [eMarketer]
Latest From PPC Hero:
- PPC Hero Guest, Gianpaolo Lorusso, expounds on some quick ways to find out how optimized your accounts are.
- Kayla Kurtz provides some great insights on the importance of a client and that client’s agency sharing values.
- Eric Couch demonstrates how to valiantly combat the low-search volume monster.
(featured image by Amanda/Flickr)
Browse By Category
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
In this new live webinar, Kristin Vick from Hanapin Marketing and Jeff Sauer from Jeffalytics discuss how marketers can ensure they have the budget they need to be effective with online advertising and get the right tools to make that argument.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The Hero Conf Difference
Of the 50+ search and social conferences you can choose from, we're here to show you why Hero Conf is a can't miss event for busy digital marketers like you.
Improve Your Facebook Ads With Creative Hub and Split Testing
With the updates to Creative Hub and the Split Test feature, one can now institute a basic ad creation and testing process directly within Facebook.
Work Habits & Resources for the Stressed-Out PPC Manager
Feeling a bit stressed this holiday season? Get tips and resources that will help you become more efficient and alleviate stress!