Morning Clicks: Dynamic Sitelinks, PLA Product Ratings, and More
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Big news out of Bing. The interface is getting a new look. [Bing Ads]
- Google Analytics now offers reporting for display targeting in AdWords. [PPC Hero]
- Google introducing Dynamic Sitelinks was the talk of the PPC World this past week. [Inside AdWords, PPC Hero]
- In other news, recent studies came out on why brands are struggling with internet traffic shifting to mobile. [Ad Age]
- Also, studies show that advertisers should not be choosing between desktop and mobile, but instead should be using them to work together. [Ad Age]
- In other interesting social advertising news. How many of these social sites are playing games with your emotions? [ABC News]
- Print marketing isn’t dead? Study shows print marketing still can be a good advertising outlet in certain situations. [eMarketer]
Latest From PPC Hero:
- Rachael Law, Account Manager at Hanapin, reported a case study on Segmentation by Keyword Match Type.
- Jeremy Page, Product Development Manager at Hanapin, announced the new scripts available through Hero Pro.
- Kristina McLane, Hanapin Marketing Account Manager, gave readers All You Need to Know About CPA Bidding.
Browse By Category
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero