Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Big news out of Bing. The interface is getting a new look. [Bing Ads]
- Google Analytics now offers reporting for display targeting in AdWords. [PPC Hero]
- Google introducing Dynamic Sitelinks was the talk of the PPC World this past week. [Inside AdWords, PPC Hero]
- In other news, recent studies came out on why brands are struggling with internet traffic shifting to mobile. [Ad Age]
- Also, studies show that advertisers should not be choosing between desktop and mobile, but instead should be using them to work together. [Ad Age]
- In other interesting social advertising news. How many of these social sites are playing games with your emotions? [ABC News]
- Print marketing isn’t dead? Study shows print marketing still can be a good advertising outlet in certain situations. [eMarketer]
Latest From PPC Hero:
- Rachael Law, Account Manager at Hanapin, reported a case study on Segmentation by Keyword Match Type.
- Jeremy Page, Product Development Manager at Hanapin, announced the new scripts available through Hero Pro.
- Kristina McLane, Hanapin Marketing Account Manager, gave readers All You Need to Know About CPA Bidding.