Morning Clicks: Dynamic Sitelinks, PLA Product Ratings, and More
July 30, 2014
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Big news out of Bing. The interface is getting a new look. [Bing Ads]
- Google Analytics now offers reporting for display targeting in AdWords. [PPC Hero]
- Google introducing Dynamic Sitelinks was the talk of the PPC World this past week. [Inside AdWords, PPC Hero]
- In other news, recent studies came out on why brands are struggling with internet traffic shifting to mobile. [Ad Age]
- Also, studies show that advertisers should not be choosing between desktop and mobile, but instead should be using them to work together. [Ad Age]
- In other interesting social advertising news. How many of these social sites are playing games with your emotions? [ABC News]
- Print marketing isn’t dead? Study shows print marketing still can be a good advertising outlet in certain situations. [eMarketer]
Latest From PPC Hero:
- Rachael Law, Account Manager at Hanapin, reported a case study on Segmentation by Keyword Match Type.
- Jeremy Page, Product Development Manager at Hanapin, announced the new scripts available through Hero Pro.
- Kristina McLane, Hanapin Marketing Account Manager, gave readers All You Need to Know About CPA Bidding.
Browse By Category
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.
5 Facebook Ad Settings to Audit In Your Account
5 Easy settings to audit in your Facebook Ads account to improve performance and understand website traffic.
Analyzing the AdWords Distance Report
The distance report provides a unique view of your geographic data. The report helps users understand how distance from a location impacts search ad performance.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
How to Master Attribution for Easy Budget Planning
In this webinar, Hanapin’s Cassie Oumedian and Google’s Julia Meter will provide tips on using AdWords attribution to directionally decide where you should allocate your budget, and how you can use the changing industry to your advantage.
Competitive Device Trends: An In-Depth Analysis
Explore how to pull a templated report that includes both device analysis and auction insights competitor data as well as recommendations!
AdWords Interface Updating By End of 2018
By the end of 2018, the old AdWords interface will be replaced by the new AdWords Experience permanently. The exact date of the transition is up for debate but it is expected to come as early as October, if not earlier in the year.