Morning Clicks: Weird Al Yankovic, Women of PPC, and More.
July 23, 2014
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- AdWords Express makes the transition into the landscape of digital marketing easier for small business. [Inside AdWords]
- It’s always easier advertising for a great brand. So…what exactly is a great brand? [Digital Buzz]
- Think you work for one of the best places in the industry? AdAge wants to hear from you! [AdAge]
- If you’re on the Internet— and you are— you might have recently noticed a strange influx of Weird Al Yankovic in your life. AdAge sheds some light on the advertising side of the coin. [AdAge]
- Why not check in on how data-driven marketing initiatives are faring this fiscal year? [eMarketer]
- Hey, baby boomers are embracing digital shopping! [eMarketer]
- Put your hands together for the most influential women in paid search! [Clix Marketing]
Latest From PPC Hero:
- Hanapin President, Jeff Allen, speculates on the impact of the balance of power between a client and agency.
- Hayley Cummings demonstrates some great ways to project adspend during back to school season.
- Amanda West-Bookwalter unveils 4 easy steps to ensure the health of your back to school campaigns.
(featured image by Seniju/Flickr)
Browse By Category
The Opportunities Tab: AdWords vs Bing, A Friendly Match-Up
Dive into AdWords and Bing opportunities tabs and see how they compare. This includes accessibility, features, and performance insights.
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.
5 Facebook Ad Settings to Audit In Your Account
5 Easy settings to audit in your Facebook Ads account to improve performance and understand website traffic.
Analyzing the AdWords Distance Report
The distance report provides a unique view of your geographic data. The report helps users understand how distance from a location impacts search ad performance.