Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- AdWords Express makes the transition into the landscape of digital marketing easier for small business. [Inside AdWords]
- It’s always easier advertising for a great brand. So…what exactly is a great brand? [Digital Buzz]
- Think you work for one of the best places in the industry? AdAge wants to hear from you! [AdAge]
- If you’re on the Internet— and you are— you might have recently noticed a strange influx of Weird Al Yankovic in your life. AdAge sheds some light on the advertising side of the coin. [AdAge]
- Why not check in on how data-driven marketing initiatives are faring this fiscal year? [eMarketer]
- Hey, baby boomers are embracing digital shopping! [eMarketer]
- Put your hands together for the most influential women in paid search! [Clix Marketing]
Latest From PPC Hero:
- Hanapin President, Jeff Allen, speculates on the impact of the balance of power between a client and agency.
- Hayley Cummings demonstrates some great ways to project adspend during back to school season.
- Amanda West-Bookwalter unveils 4 easy steps to ensure the health of your back to school campaigns.
(featured image by Seniju/Flickr)