Twitter has fast become the leading social network for information discovery and connecting socially with peers in one’s industry. If that sounds like a perfect combination of the best parts of LinkedIn and Facebook, you’re right! And the ad returns reflect that.
But Twitter isn’t right for everything. It’s hard to sell products directly through the medium, and people react to ads in such a social space differently.
Luckily, three industry powerhouses have joined forces to give you the low down on how and why Twitter ads work. Join Carrie Albright of Hanapin Marketing, John Lee of Clix and Alicia Antoniolli of 3Q for a complete course of Twitter ad know-how–from getting started to getting results.
- How to get started with Twitter ads if you haven’t already
- How to pitch Twitter as an ad platform to your clients
- What’s unique about Twitter audience response and measurement
- Which actions count as a “conversion” and what you should really care about!
- How to optimize your campaigns for B2B, B2C, and KPIs you choose
Space is limited. Reserve your webinar seat now!
This webinar occurs on Thursday, December 12 at 2:00 pm EST.