Excel is a crucial tool for any PPC marketer’s daily workflow. From building campaigns and writing ads to analyzing aspects of your account, your job will be made (a bit) easier by being Excel savvy. Written by PPC Hero bloggers and excel masters, Rachael Law and Jacob Brown, this whitepaper will outline the most important tasks that we use Excel for in our day-to-day PPC work.
In this Whitepaper we’ll discuss:
- Different functions you can use to create and test ads
- How to calculate metrics like Lost Impressions (formulas included!)
- Quick ways to make your keyword list
- Utilizing pivot tables for ads, keywords, landing pages, and account analysis
- Calculating your optimal average position with grouping