PPC marketers aren’t the only ones who are often tempted to conclude “if this strategy worked over here, it should work just as well over there,” but we might be the ones who need to be most skeptical of that thought process. Our PPC ads are finely tuned, tested, and optimized marketing machines, and in the land of search engine marketing, we like to stick with a good thing when we find it.
But other ad networks tell a different story, and deliver different results. Never is that more true than in social PPC ad channels. This guide identifies how to best account for the nuances of social PPC, including:
- Understanding the science of effective ad copy
- Doubling down on the headline
- Acknowledging the impact of images in social ads
- Sealing the deal with killer description text
- Testing, testing and more testing — specific to social ads