[New Whitepaper!] PPC Expansion: Building A Case For Your Leadership Team
Marketing managers are under daily pressure to grow their online search presence. Pay-per-click advertising allows rapid entry to the search marketplace and provides the ability to reach thousands of potential customers per day. The problem many marketing managers experience when making the case for paid search is proving sufficient value and potential return for a business.
Pay-per-click advertising is very technical and therefore easy to become lost “in the weeds” at the expense of educating leadership on its strategic benefits.
In this Whitepaper we’ll discuss:
- Selling leadership on the notion that PPC is a critical revenue and profit driver
- Demonstrating how PPC complements and positively affects others areas of your marketing programs
- How to find specific insights on competitors and monitor how they are behaving in the market
- Narrowing down what exactly did or didn’t work in a campaign
- How PPC is a quantifiable way to measure brand strength and awareness
Browse By Category
Stop Using Google's First Page Estimates to Set Your Bids
Google's First Page Bid Estimates can't be trusted. Adjust your bid strategy based on average position and not using this metric.
Your Guide to Getting Organized for PPC Success
Organization is key to success in the PPC industry. Here is a guide to organizing your space, time, resources, and workload for efficient PPC management.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
A Reminder About Work-Life Balance
Proper Work-Life Balance Is Something Easily Forgotten. Here Is A Reminder That It's Okay To Have A Life Outside Of Work & Constantly Checking Performance.
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.